The Leaders Sports Summit will be expanding for the 5th consecutive year based on continued high-demand and over-subscription for entry into its 5 main conferences in Football, Performance, Sponsorship, Digital Sport and Racing.
The internationally-recognised, invite-only sports business event, taking place at Stamford Bridge on the 10th and 11th October, brings together 1500 senior executives annually to debate critical industry issues and to share best practice.
• An even more international panel of keynote speakers at Leaders in Football
• Expanded 2 day programme for Leaders in Digital Sport conference in 2011
• Simultaneous, streamed sessions in two separate rooms, split over the two days of the Leaders in performance conference
• An exclusive “Brands Forum” during Leaders in Sponsorship to provide the perfect environment for brands to share innovations
• A whole range of new and interactive sessions including roundtable discussions and workshops moderated by industry experts, to harness the shared experience of attendees and really dig deeper into the topics that matter
• Extended networking opportunities at a series of new dinners and drinks receptions to help attendees forge new relationships and build on existing ones
• An official Leaders party in Roman Abramovich’s new music venue “Under the Bridge” to continue the networking late into the night
The Leaders CEO, James Worrall, said “The changes we are making are a result of an extensive consultation process with delegates and will result in an enhanced experience and even better value for money for all delegates attending. I am sure demand will increase further, and we will no doubt reach capacity as a result, but that will ensure that we will be able to increase the quality and relevance of delegates even further to deliver a first class experience to those attending.”
About The Leaders Sports Summit
A global event for sport which hosts 5 international conferences – Leaders in Football, Leaders in Sponsorship, Leaders in Performance, Leaders in Digital Sport and Leaders in Racing which run concurrently over 2 days alongside a series of specific workshops and networking opportunities. Last year’s invite-only event drew a record 1500 CEO and director-level delegates from over 55 countries and 45 sports, including 600+ rights holders, 160 accredited media and 24 global TV networks, making Leaders the must attend international sporting event in the calendar.
If you would like to learn more about Leaders or to enquire about opportunities to get involved in 2012, please contact one of the team on +44 (0) 207 042 8666 or email email@example.com.